Asus Laptop 15 X509 is an entry-level laptop that comes with apps that make your daily life simpler. It’s not a very powerful machine that can take care of the gaming needs and instead tries to do the basics correctly.
With Intel’s 8th generation Core i7 CPU, full HD monitor, and discreet graphics solution, the X509 is built for casual users such as college-goers, home users.
For someone whose case requires a bunch of surfing, texting, viewing videos, and listening to music, this laptop may be part of your natural range.
Below are its specifications, its unique benefits, its cons, and finally, our verdict on this device.
Processor: Intel Core i7 Processor.
Internal memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM.
Storage: 512GB M.2 SSD.
Display: 15.6″ (1920×1080 Full HD Resolution)
Video card: Shared video card
- You can upload images, buy on the internet, and watch a video on the Asus VivoBook X509JA-EJ031T.
- You work with VivoBook in Adobe Premiere Pro, Word and listen to Spotify songs.
- The Intel Core i7 CPU and 8 gigabytes of Memory help it all run smoothly.
- Though you’re operating with several windows at the same time, the 512 gigabyte SSD will boot your device within 15 seconds.
- You will have less difficulty with reflecting lighting while operating in the garden in decent conditions.
- The panel is fitted with an anti-reflective coating such that there are little issues with the appearance of light and greasy fingertips.
- Dull display
- Middling battery life
- ScreenPad 2.0 still has quirks
- Needs more RAM
- This laptop produces a lot of noise during intensive tasks.
This laptop has excellent luxury features such as the ScreenPad from the ZenBook Pro to the ZenBook and the inexpensive VivoBook series. Although it has some downsides, relative to the benefits, it’s perfect for all works of life.