Whether it’s for work or leisure, ASUS X509 is an entry-level laptop that offers steady output and interactive visuals. The NanoEdge monitor has large viewing angles and a matt anti-glare coating for a genuinely immersive experience.
Have a broader view of the planet. The NanoEdge monitor offers the ASUSX509 a large screen region for an interactive visual environment for work and play.
The widescreen FHD display uses an anti-haze film to reduce unnecessary disturbances from distracting haze and blur, meaning you can concentrate on what is in front of you.
Below are its specifications, its unique benefits, its cons, and finally, our verdict on this device.
Asus X509JA-EJ028T Laptop Specifications
- Display diagonal: 15.6 inch
- Processor: i5-1035G1 1 GHz
- Internal memory: 8 GB DDR4-SDRAM
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics
- Storage: 256 GB SSD
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- ASUS X509 has a dual-storage architecture to give you the advantages of superfast data output and large storage space.
- ASUS X509 also uses Intel OptaneTM memory1 technology, allowing applications to launch quicker and multitasking easier.
- With a total weight of the only 1.8kg2, the highly compact ASUS X509 is a lightweight laptop that keeps up with your fast-paced lifestyle.
- No special feature
- Composite structure
- Typical monitor and battery life
- The monitor is pretty good as far as budget laptops are concerned. It does, however, have its range of issues and show tilts towards cooler and darker colour tones.
This laptop’s portability and performance and the fact that it has above average output and speed imply that it is a perfect machine for all forms of users. It is a decent enough entry-level product with Core i3 and Core i5 models.
Nonetheless, the Core-variant should be mostly overlooked since there are superior alternatives on the market at that price point.