Finding a laptop for different purposes like gaming, personal and professional tasks can be a bit confusing and difficult to choose from a variety of laptops that are currently available in the market. In this case, Asus X509FA-EJ079T can be a perfect choice for you. This laptop provides better performance and captivating visuals. Its display delivers wide viewing angles and possesses a matte anti-glare coating that provides a better user experience. Down below you can explore some key specs, pros, and cons to this model which will provide you a better understanding of this laptop and help you to choose one among different laptops.
Processor: Intel Core i7 (8th Gen) 8565U / 1.8GHz Max Turbo Speed 4.6GHz Quad-Core
Display: 15.6″ Full HD Display (1920 X 1080) Resolution
Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
Memory: 8GB RAM
Storage: 256GB SSD
– The Nano edge display of this laptop features a wide 178-degree viewing angle for an immersive experience for different works and gaming too.
– It has a weight of just 1.8 kg which provides the feature of portability. and has a good look and feel with transparent silver or slate grey finish.
– With its fast-charging capacity, a low battery can be charged to 60 percent in just 49 minutes.
– This laptop features the rich, crystal-clear audio providing the best audio experience to consumers.
– With its powerful processing power, multitasking and gaming are quite faster and smooth.
– It does not support optical drive which some users may see as a limitation.
– The design of this laptop is not unique and elegant.
Asus X509FA-EJ079T is an adequately better entry-level offering delivering powerful performance and immersive visuals to end-users. It offers great value for its affordable cost. This laptop is full of features that will take care of your gaming needs as well as basic home and professional works.