If you’re at work or playing, ASUS VivoBook 14 is a portable laptop that can immerse you in everything you set off to do. Its latest four-sided frameless Nano edge display features an ultra-slim 5.7 mm bezel.
The current four-sided frameless Nano edge display brings the proportions down to a minimal, bringing VivoBook 14 A a slightly smaller footprint than most of its predecessor.
Asus VivoBook X412DA-EK340T Specifications
- Processor: AMD Radeon Vega 8 3500U 2.1 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4-SDRAM
- Storage: 512GB SSD
- Screen: 14 Inches
- Weight: 1.4 kg.
- The new AMD R5 Processor and 512 GB SSD hard drives are powered by Vivobook 14 to allow you to get stuff accomplished with the least amount of trouble.
- Life is going fast, so you’ll need a laptop that won’t hold you back. VivoBook 14 has lightweight, travel-friendly measurements and is amazingly powerful. Just slip it into your backpack or bag, and you’re off!
- VivoBook 14 is designed with a flexible USB Type-C (USB-C) port and an all-in-one interface that allows it as simple as possible to attach computers. This also offers up to 10x higher data transmission velocities than existing USB 2.0 interfaces! There are USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 2.0 ports, a microSD card reader, an HDMI output, enabling you to conveniently connect all your existing peripherals, projectors, and screens without much hassle.
- Even though it is still equipped with a matte finish, the substandard screen eliminates much of the glare that falls on it while enabling decent readability for viewing.
- Average audio quality, but you need extra signal processing and calibration to help refining minute information, eliminating noise, and improving audio quality, so you have more dynamic sound.
Open VivoBook 14 to a landscape of possibilities and efficiency. The ErgoLift hinge is finely engineered and has a silky-smooth dual motion that holds the display firmly at every angle.
Why compromise on interactivity? Vivobook 14 doesn’t! You can view your favorite movies and videos with a complete HD TV without losing the image.