Asus is offering its own convertible laptop for those who prefer to have a table and laptop in one. With a smooth aluminum chassis, this laptop has a sleek and compact design. Viewing angles are also decent, but the glossy finish of its 14-inch full HD screen is a attracts glares. Further, packed with Core 17 Intel Processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM and up to 1TB SSD, this convertible laptop is one of the powerhouse laptops within its price range. Below is our review of some of the most important benefits and downsides to this model to see if it might be right for you.
Processor: Intel® Core
Memory: Up to 8 GB DDR4 2400MHz SDRAM Onboard Memory, 1 x SO-DIMM socket for expansion, total up to 16 GB SDRAM
Storage: Up to 512GB PCIe® Gen3 x2 SSD M.2
Screen: 14-inch full HD
– With a thin 17.6mm profile and weighing around 1.5kg, it’s one of the most portable 14-inch convertible laptops within laptops of the similar price range
– As expected in a laptop quad-core 8th gen processor, the processing power of this laptop is unsurprisingly excellent and far way ahead than its previous generations.
– Battery power is also decent: it lasted up to 8 hours from a full charge with the brightness set at minimum.
– Large vents and exhausts help the temperature control of the powerhouse processors of this laptop.
– Keyboard typing may not be comfortable after long use because of its small key travel of 1.5mm. Further, there is no backlight on the keys.
– The webcam of this laptop is also of lower quality than its competitors with a resolution of 640 x 480.
With its clean, stylish looks and flexible hybrid design, not to mention the above-average performance of its processors, this laptop is perfect for students and professionals alike.