Step up your gaming setup with the ASUS VG258QR 24.5″ 16:9 165 Hz Adaptive-Sync TN Gaming Monitor. Featuring a fast 165 Hz refresh rate, a 1 ms response time, and Adaptive-Sync technology, this monitor provides users with responsive, blur-free gaming. Additionally, it has ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur and GameFast Input technologies to improve your gaming experience. Built with a TN (Twisted Nematic) panel, it has a 1920×1080 Full HD resolution, a 1000:1 static contrast ratio, a 400 cd/m² brightness rating, and support for 16.7 million colors. Once it’s connected to your system via HDMI, DisplayPort, or DVI-D, users can adjust its versatile stand to best fit their viewing preference. Otherwise, this monitor supports VESA mounting if needed.
Screen size: 24.5 inches
Brightness: 400 cd/m2
Weight: 5.1 kg
- Flicker-Free technology reduces flicker to give you a comfortable gaming experience. This feature minimizes instances of eyestrain and other potentially damaging eye ailments when you’re embroiled in long, drawn-out gaming sessions.
- Milliseconds Count: this technology provides much faster motion delivery, so you’ll always be up to speed with in-game action at the precise timing you need to respond as quickly as is required.
- VG258Q features G-SYNC technology – it eliminates screen tearing and choppy frame rates to give you seamless visuals and smooth gameplay.
- GameFast Input Technology to further minimize input lag. Input lag on an LCD monitor is typically much lower than a TV, and ASUS VG258Q features.
- With an astonishing 144Hz refresh rate, fast-moving visuals pose no problem for VG258Q. There’s no frustrating lag, so you get the upper hand in first-person shooters, racers, real-time strategy, and sports titles.
- ASUS VG258Q is boasting a 1ms response time to eliminate smearing and motion blur. There’s also the ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB) Technology to make objects in motion look even sharper, so gameplay is more fluid and responsive.
- Colors may begin to fade if the TV is viewed from certain angles
- It is expensive.
The ASUS VG258QR is a particularly great gaming monitor for those looking for a good backlight strobing implementation.