The Zephyrus S15 is referred to as ultraportable, durable, and capable of high performance. The high performance and explicitly designed 300Hz screen see it perform about 25% in multi-core loads and 10% in games, making it a top laptop for gamers and normal day users if possible.
Memory: 32 GB RAM, 8GB Dedicated Graphics
Storage: 1 TB SSD
Processor: Intel Core i7 10th generation
Processor Speed: 1.3 GHz
Display: 15.6 inches FULL HD
- It has a 1TB SSD drive, which provides the usual characteristics such as instant load performance, faster boot times, and application loading times. It is also important because of the large space it must accommodate large games data and other files. With its 32 GB RAM, the laptop is as fast as you want it to be, either in gaming or normal use.
- The display screen is 300Hz and has a switchable Optimus/GSync profiles. The design is also top-notched featuring a clean lid design, quiet keyboard, 15.6 inches ideal for gaming, and watching movies that improve users’ experience.
- It is more of a gaming laptop that a standard laptop, boasting of an 8Gb NVIDIA GeForce dedicated graphics. The dedicated graphics can be adjusted for each application or aim generally, making it perfect for running most high-end games like GTA and FIFA.
- Although it is expensive and does a good job with performance, the battery life is shorter when compared to others of the same class
- The control over the AAS LEDs is not up to par with the price paid for the device
- It gives a loud noise and can run hot when used with high-end games.
The Asus ROG Zephyrus S15 GX502LXS-HF038T allows you to have an immersive engagement when playing games because of its high specs. It also allows other general works not associated with high performances