When it comes to producing high-end gaming laptops, the Asus ROG lineup has been near this category for some time now.
Today we will look at one of the latest models from this lineup to be released, which is the GA401IU-BM110T. This is a compact 14-inch model that is great for the gamer on the go who doesn’t want to carry around a big and bulky laptop.
Below are some of its key benefits and downsides.
Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401IU-BM110T Laptop Specifications
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7
- Memory: 16 GB of RAM
- Storage: 512 GB SSD
- Screen: 14 Inches
- OS: Windows 10
- The AMD Ryzen 7, along with 16 GB of memory, makes sure that this laptop has the performance to handle not only the latest high-end games but also resource-intensive work for a school or the office
- When it comes to gaming, you must have a high-end graphics card if you want to play the latest and greatest titles. This model comes with the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660Ti, which has 6 GB of dedicated memory and easily capable of handling the latest games
- Weighing just 1 KG means that you can take this along with you during the day just as easily as any laptop on the market
- It has 3 USB 3.0 ports
- The 512 GB SSD drive gives you enough storage space along with faster performance than a typical SATA drive
- Not everyone is going to love gaming on a smaller 14-inch screen. While it is great for mobility for some plugging into a larger external monitor will be required to get the viewing experience they want
- It isn’t easy on the wallet and will set you back quite a bit to get this model
- No optical drive is included
If you have the budget and looking for a gaming laptop that isn’t big and bulky, like many others in the market, then the GA401IU-BM110T might be a great fit for your next purchase.