Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401II-BM027Tis a
Dynamic and ready to travel, the pioneering ROG Zephyrus G14 is the worlds most
powerful 14-inch Windows 10 gaming laptop. Outclass the competition with AMD
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Hardware connectivity: 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x Type C USB 3.2 Gen 2, 2x Type A USB 3.2 Gen 1, 1x Type C USB 3.2 Gen 2 with Power Delivery, Display Port and G-Sync//1x 3.5mm combo audio jack
- Wireless LAN: Intel Wi-Fi 6(Gig+)(802.11ax)+Bluetooth 5.0 (Dual band) 2*2(*BT version may change with OS upgrades.)
- MPN: GA401II-BM027T
- RAM Size: 8 GB
- It provides essential features which make it the best out of others. The features include: AMD Ryzen 5-4600H / 3.0GHz Max Turbo Speed 4.0GHz Hexa-Core Processor, 14″ Full HD Display (1920 x 1080) Resolution, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6 Dedicated Graphics, Backlit Keyboard
- PC Gaming Just Got Smaller: But with AMD’s latest R5 processor, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650Ti and IPS level Full HD screen, there’s no need to compromise power for portability
- Dynamic and ready to travel, the pioneering ROG Zephyrus G14 is the first of its kind 14 Inch 120Hz Full HD gaming laptop
- The Zephyrus G14 comes with an uncompromised keyboard that fits full-size functionality into a much smaller machine
- The Zephyrus G14 changes the game for portability by packing unprecedented power into a 14-inch body weighing just 16kg
- G14 is the first ROG laptop to feature fingerprint login on the power button, making waking up the laptop as simple as unlocking your phone
- Includes 30 day free trial of Xbox Game Pass
- Laptop speakers are of low quality.
- No optical drive.
The Zephyrus G14 comes with an uncompromised keyboard that fits full-size functionality into a much smaller machine. It’s the first ROG laptop to feature fingerprint login on the power button, making waking up the laptop as simple as unlocking your phone. The desktop-inspired layout makes you feel right at home with dedicated hotkeys that put volume, microphone mute, and ROG Armoury Crate software within easy reach. Overstroke technology triggers higher in each keystroke for faster responsiveness, and the ErgoLift design raises the keyboard at an angle to make typing more comfortable than ever.