The slim and lightweight VivoBook S14 features diamond-cut edges and textured finishes and is available in four distinct colors that reflect your personality. The positive vibes continue when you open the lid, where an Enter key with color-blocking edges greets you. VivoBook S14 brings out the true you, both inside and out.
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 4700U
Memory: 8GB DDR4 3200 Mhz
Storage: 256GB SSD PCIe, NVMe.
Screen: 14 inches
Operating system: Windows 10 Home
- VivoBook S14 keeps you productive and entertained, even on the go. With an overall weight of just 1.4kg and an ultrathin profile, VivoBook S14 slips into your backpack, so it goes where you go.
- The unique colors of VivoBook S14 buck the trend, providing expressive hues that convey the true you. The colors reflect individuality and self-expression, so you’re already breaking boundaries even before you open the lid.
- Being bold means putting yourself out there, and the sleek VivoBook S14 stands out thanks to its textured metal chassis with diamond-cut edges, unique colors, and color-blocking Enter key. The diamond-cut design also makes it easier for you to open the lid.
- Step out of your workstation and into the future — whether at home, a quaint downtown café, or the airport — your office is wherever you choose it to be. Intel Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) delivers superfast networking speeds for faster large file transfers, responsive online gaming, and super smooth video chats.
- The thin bezel NanoEdge display provides you with an immersive viewing experience and enables a more compact footprint, so VivoBook S14 takes up less space on your desk or in your backpack. On top of that, its Full HD display offers wide viewing angles and exceptional color reproduction for truly vivid visuals.
- Poor display
- It is expensive
The Asus VivoBook S14 M433IA features an AMD processor and Radeon graphics, with a lower price tag that makes it slightly more attractive than its Intel offering.