Whether for work or play, ASUS M409 is the entry-level laptop that delivers powerful performance and immersive visuals. Its NanoEdge display boasts wide 178° viewing angles and a matte anti-glare coating for a truly engaging experience.
Inside, it’s powered by up to AMD Ryzen 7 3700U processor with 16GB RAM and features NVIDIA® MX250 discrete graphics.
A dual-storage design with up to a 512GB PCIe® SSD and 1TB HDD gives you the perfect combination of large storage capacity, and fast data read/write speeds.
Check out the latest price or better alternatives for Asus M409DA-EK181T.
Asus M409DA-EK181T Laptop Specifications
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- RAM: 16GB RAM
- Processor: Ryzen 7 3700 ADU Processor
- Memory: 1 TB+ 512GB Memory
- Ratio:77.5% screen to body ratio
- Display: 14-inch display
- Its 14-inch glare screen gives an HD display.
- It has a 178⁰ wide viewing angle.
- Its processor speed is high as compare to the other models of Asus.
- With an overall weight of just 1.65kg2, the highly portable ASUS M409 is the lightweight laptop that keeps up with your fast-paced lifestyle.
- It looks good, too, with its Transparent Silver, Slate Grey, Peacock Blue, and Rouge finish.
- It has a fingerprint sensor.
- It does not support CD/DVD drive.
- It provides only one month trial for New Microsoft office 365 customer. After that, you have to own that account.
- Its Bluetooth version is 4.1.
- Its WiFi technology is AC Rated.
The nano edge display gives ASUS M409 a vast screen Area for an immersive viewing experience for work and play. ASUS M409 features 3x the lifespan of standard Lithium-ion batteries.
With ASUS fast-charge technology, a discharged battery can be charged to 60 per cent in just 49 minutes, which is positive.
Check out the latest price or newer variants for Asus M409DA-EK181T.