For some time now Windows and Mac laptops have not been the only option available and Google with their Chromebook models have been quickly making headway into the market as a more affordable option.
Today we are looking at one of the latest Chromebook models to hit the market which is the C433TA-AJ0147. This is a 14-inch model that comes with some impressive specs compared to other Chrome options currently available and we will review some of its benefits and downsides below.
- Processor: Intel Core M3
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Storage: 128 GB SSD
- Screen: 14 Inches
- OS: Chrome OS
- This laptop is convertible so you can quickly shift from a laptop mode to a tablet mode which is great especially for those on the go
- It has 8 GB of memory which is above average for the typical Chromebook model
- The touchscreen gives you a great alternative way to interface with your computer and much more natural for some tasks
- Very light at just 1.44 KG making it very easy to take while on the move
- 3 USB 3.0 ports are available for your external high-speed devices
- The hard drive uses the faster SSD technology which helps boost overall performance
- Only has a small 128 GB drive so those that store plenty of local files may find that they need to use external or online storage to cover all of their needs
- Does not have a dedicated graphics card so high-end gaming is not an option
- If using for work or school keep in mind that not all software that is typically used on Windows or Mac will be compatible with Chrome OS
- Only comes with a basic Intel Core M3 processor so may struggle with heavy multi-tasking
The C433TA-AJ0147 is a great choice if you are looking to test out the Chromebook experience instead of Windows or Mac. Chrome OS is very easy to use and this laptop has enough performance to handle most day-to-day requirements quite easily.