If you are an Android lover and you want to extend your Android experience to a larger screen size, then you should consider ASUS Chromebook 3-N006U. With its Chrome OS full support from Google Play and, you have a better and faster way to access your GooglePlay apps setting you up for an awesome and innovative computing experience. Below we will review some of the most important BENEFITS and DOWNSIDES to this model to see if it might be right for you.
Processor: Intel Core i7 (8th Gen) 8550U/ 1.8GHz Max Turbo Speed 4GHz Core Processor.
Memory: 16GB DDR4
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Graphics: Integrated Graphics Card Intel UHD Graphics 620
Operating System: Chrome OS
- With its light weight and the pre-installation of Chrome OS, this PC is easy and fast to install and use. It also includes a VESA mount with which you can clear workspace by attaching the PC to the back of the monitor.
- When it comes to processing power, the Chromebook does fare better and is faster compared to its predecessor Chromebook 2.
- It has the newest power-delivery technology as its USSB 3.1 Gen 1 Type C Port can transfer to or receive power from a connected source or other device.
- Its softwares are automatically updated and your security is kept in mind with the automatic update of its security features to protect against virus and malware.
- It offers visual Touch screen support
- Compared to other prominent Mini-PCs which boast of triple display, Chromebook 3 only offers dual display via the HDMI & Display port.
- Although it might cost an amount to get, it’s not meant for gaming and other heavy applications.
- It cannot handle larger files because of its low storage capacity of 256GB which is lesser than that of an average PC.
The innovative features and the elegance of the Chromebook makes it is a great buy for anyone seeking to enhance his digital life.