The C32G1 32″ 16:9 Curved 144 Hz, FreeSync LCD Monitor from AOC, features a 1800R curvature that wraps around your field of view, placing you in the middle of the action for a more immersive experience. Built with a Vertical Alignment panel, it features a 1920×1080 Full HD resolution, a 3000:1 static contrast ratio, a 250 cd/m² brightness rating, and support for 16.7 million colors. When combined, these specs provide you with crisp and clear pictures with vivid colors. For gaming, the C32G1 has a 144 Hz refresh rate, a 1 ms response time, and supports AMD FreeSync technology, reducing screen tearing, stuttering, and ghosting. Connect this display to your system via VGA, DisplayPort, or HDMI, and adjust it to your viewing preference. You can also install an optional mount, stand, or arm using the VESA mounting holes on the back.
Screen size: 32 inches
Brightness: 250 cd/m2
Weight: 5.67 kg
- 144Hz refresh and 1ms response times bring unprecedented smoothness and fluidity to your games and virtually instantaneous response to your mouse and keyboard actions.
- AMD FreeSync Premium synchronizes the display and GPU in your AMD PC to eliminate screen tearing, stutter, and input lag, providing the smoothest, fastest, and visually stunning gaming experience possible.
- Expand your view with multiple monitor set-ups. The frameless design (with a narrow border) offers the minimal bezel distraction and extra clean set-up for the ultimate battle station.
- Direct current backlighting reduces flickering, absolutely minimizing eye strain and fatigue. Feel free to enjoy those long, intense gaming sessions in comfort.
- Curved design wraps around you at the center of the action and provides an immersive gaming experience.
- The backlight is too weak
- Fewer adjustment options than rivals
- no USB ports
It’s large, curved, and offers good colors and contrast – but the low resolution, lack of features, and poor backlight are all issues.