The new version of Anycubic’s flagship 3D printer comes semi-assembled, a welcoming feature for beginners and makers who don’t feel like building a kit from scratch.
Resolution: 0.05-0.3 mm
Weight: 11 kg
Build volume: 210×210×205 mm
Dimension: 41.0×40.5×45.2 cm
- Three steps to set up ANYCUBIC Mega S 3D printer with eight screws and three cables for minutes meet fast assembly needs for expert users and friendly use to beginners. The rigid metal frame can minimize the shaking to improve print quality.
- Mega S 3D Printer can resume printing after a power outage or any other unexpected stoppage. One-click to continue from the last recorded position when suffering power outages. The sensor pauses print and sets off an alarm when you run out of filament, which dramatically saves time and cost. The printing volume reaches 210×210×205 mm.
- Titan extruder provides precise extrusion for your 3D printing with solid filament drive and overall mechanical design compatible with most filaments, significantly reducing the clogging risk and improving printing accuracy.
- Patented 3D printer printing platform surface coated with a patented microporous coating, with excellent adhesion when printing and then effortlessly falls off the bed when it cools to room temp at the end of the print
- It comes in a one-piece hanging design, beautiful and straightforward. The feeding of filament is smoother, and the storage of filament is more convenient.
- The structure is very stable, which could reduce the body shake during printing and improve the printing quality
- For starters, Anycubic has added some features regularly found in other budget 3D printers nowadays, including power recovery loss and filament run-out detection. The manufacturer also added a suspended spool holder to the side of the 3D printer while also changing the placement of the filament sensor to improve usability.
- It has some design flaws.
- This 3D printer is noisy.
The Anycubic Mega-S is a beginner- and wallet-friendly printer that provides average-to-good print results for the price in various filament types.