For an ideal outdoor companion, Amazfit T-Rex is quite impressive. Highlights for this watch are stunning, crisp, clean, and uncluttered. It is built with a 1.3inch AMOLED color screen always-on display. Interestingly, this smart watch supports of a quad-satellite positioning system and high-end Sony GPS chips. This means that users can get a faster positioning and a more accurate trajectory. The Amazfit T-Rex is water-resistant up to 5ATM, so it’s suitable for light snorkeling and swimming in addition to the usual workouts or exercise.
- Display size: 1.3 inches
- Display resolution: 360 x 360
- Compatibility: Andriod
- Water Rating: 5ATM
- Memory: 4GB
- Weight: 46g
- For an outdoor smartwatch, it is durable and resistant to the harsh environments as it passed 12 military-grade certifications and built with strength-enhanced design on the outside and tough on the inside.
- The watch is equipped with a continuous heart rate monitoring sensor through which the heartbeat continuously put to check at all times, especially during sports activities.
- With the 14 built-in professional sport modes, the user can automatically track daily steps taken, heart rate and sleep quality plus optional movement reminder, calories burned, and distance traveled.
- It is water-resistant to 50 meters making your workout safer and more efficient while swimming when it is raining.
- There is no concept of apps: you get what is supported out of the box, no extensions in functionality except for possible OTA updates by Amazfit
The Amazfit T-Rex is no doubt one of the best fitness trackers available at an affordable price. While the watch face shows a decent amount of information, the smartwatch apps show more detailed stats that are beneficial for fitness enthusiasts. If you need an affordable fitness tracker, this is an undeniable choice.