Alienware M15 1C7CC is Dell’s latest gaming laptop. It is just the perfect laptop for on-the-go gaming. Although the previous Alienware portables have sported bulky bezels and weighted more. The new Alienware M15 is the thinnest and lightest 15- inch gaming laptop ever. It measures 17.6mm thin and 2.1 kg. Alienware M15 1C7CC is introduced to the modern world with the latest mobile Nvidia graphics cards. With options such as Nvidia GeForce graphics, the laptop will offer you powerhouse performance. Additionally, the Alienware 1C7CC provides the greatest battery life of any Alienware laptop ever made. Below you will find more information on the benefits and downside of the laptop, go through it to determine if this is best suited for you.
Processor: Intel Core i7- 8750
Memory: 16 GB DDR4 RAM
Storage: 256GB + 1000 SSHD
Screen: 15.6 inches
- Alienware M15 1C7CC is 5% thinner and 20% lighter than the old Alien 13, the slim and lightweight design allows the user to roam freely and get lost in the game.
- It features the latest cooling system named Cyro-tech v2.0 which optimizes component cooling, and maximizes overall performance, keeping your laptop cool to touch.
- It’s one port does it all: you can have access to a variety of port options with the Thunderbolt 3 port. Its features are a USB 3.1 port offering 10Gbps of data transfer, a thunderbolt connection able to transfer 40Gbps, or a DisplayPort v 1.3 output enabling different monitor supporting.
- For a perfect experience, it is designed with the first ever narrow display that maximizes view space, allowing visuals to come alive on the crisp.
- Alienware M15 1C7CC goes for a hefty price.
- It lacks Nvidia G-Sync, which matches with the display refresh rates to the frame of the GPU. As a result, preventing screen tearing.
- Don’t be surprised to find the battery isn’t that exceptional.
Alienware M15 1C7CC is engineered for non-compromised performance while maximizing mobility. It has almost everything, it’s is stylish and lightweight with the option of an ultra-smooth 144Hz display and enough power to blast through the majority of games in Full HD.