The Dell Alienware AW2521HF aims to find a nice balance between speed and image quality, combining a 240Hz refresh rate with an IPS-type panel’s superior color quality. Adaptive-Sync support is included, allowing AMD FreeSync Premium and NVIDIA’s ‘G-SYNC Compatible Mode’ to be used.
Screen size: 25 inches
Resolution: 1920×1080 pixels
Brightness: 400 cd/m2
Weight: 3.54 kg
- Keep your battle station sleek: In a return to form, our Legend Industrial design is a new, bolder, sculpted, universal, minimal, and iconic expression of the Alienware brand.
- Play it your way: Incorporating professional gamers’ feedback, the new stand with tapered legs allows you to turn your keyboard to any side angle so you can play the way you want it. And with the height adjustment marker, you can adjust your monitor to the perfect height as well. Plus, it’s also optimized for the easy-to-use, one-click VESA mounting.
- Stay cool under pressure: The unique cooling and venting design at the top, bottom, and rear side of the monitor provide an optimized ventilation system, keeping the monitor cool during the most intense of battles.
- Light it up: Personalize your gaming session with AlienFX—its fully customizable lighting system is engineered to bring you closer to the worlds you play in, with dynamic lighting effects tied directly to the in-game action and full RGB values.
- A 25” monitor combined with native FHD 1080p resolution provides the best pixel-per-inch ratio, so details are clearer, and images are life-like, making the 25” form factor the ideal size for high-speed gaming.
- New, fast IPS technology helps maintain image clarity from every angle of the screen. Plus, with 99% sRGB color coverage, you have a wide array of colors in your arsenal.
- A true 1ms response time blasts away ghosting and blur for clear images with no artificial tricks needed.
- It is expensive
- It doesn’t support HDR
The Alienware AW2521HF is a good monitor for most uses. The 1080p resolution is decent for its 25-inch screen, but the smaller screen size also makes it less ideal for multitaskers, as there’s less room to have multiple windows open at the same time.