The Acer Swift 3 SF313-52 NX.HQWEK.003 is an ultra-light, compact, and ergonomically designed laptop for efficient, everyday use. The Swift 3 is one of the few Windows laptops with a tall screen to facilitate extra reading space for consumers. We review the important specifications, benefits, and downsides to this model below before giving our verdict.
Processor: Intel Core i7-1065G7, Quad-core, with a base speed of 1.3 GHz
Memory: 8 GB of LPDDR4 RAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD
Screen: 13.5 inches, with 3:2 aspect ratio that gives 18% more vertical reading space
Graphics: Intel Iris Pro G7 (optional Nvidia MX350)
– The 10th generation Intel Core processors and chipset deliver approximately 3x accelerated performance over previous generations. The Intel Core i7, clocking at 1.3 GHz, significantly improves the performance and speeds up multitasking.
– The laptop with an aluminum and magnesium metal chassis is ultra-light at only 1.2 kg. The model is stylish and slim, with less than 16mm of thickness that makes it easy to carry.
– The 3:2 aspect ratio and the 2256×1504 IPS VertiView Display provide one of the best screen-reading experiences in only 13.5 inches.
– The large 56 Wh lithium-ion battery lasts up to 16 hours in power saving mode and powers the model for a full day’s work and entertainment.
– Gaming enthusiasts will find the unusual 3:2 screen resolution cumbersome for old games. Although it comes with a more powerful integrated graphics unit (Iris Pro G7) and an optional NVIDIA GPU, video-intensive modern games do not perform satisfactorily.
– In bright light, the screen is prone to glare and reflections. The glossy display, with frequent panel flickering, is a little uncomfortable for the eyes.
– The i7 variant is noisier and runs hotter than its predecessors.
– The model does not have an optical drive.
The Acer Swift 3 SF313-52 NX.HQWEK.003 comes in the mid-range ultrabooks category at a slightly high cost. It is a powerful machine for running everyday tasks and does not degrade significantly under heavy load.