Acer Spin has been a hot selling model for some time now focused on those who want something both budget friendly as well as highly mobile. The Acer Spin 3 SP314-54N NX.HQCEK.005 is the latest Spin model to be released and comes with a 14 inch display along with the ability to convert from a laptop to a tablet which has always been its primary feature. Below we are going to review some of its most important benefits and downsides so you can make an informed decision if it is the right choice for you.
Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10
- Having the ability to convert from a laptop to a tablet is great for those on the go. Full laptop mode is great when it is time to get some work done but having tablet mode when on the move is very convenient.
- This model can give you up to 12 hours of battery on a single charge which will get most users through the day without needing to find a power source
- Since it has the ability to convert to a tablet that means it also has touchscreen which can be utilized in any of its modes
- It includes not 1, not 2 but 3 USB 3.0 ports
- Reasonably affordable considering the convertible features it comes with
- This laptop isn’t built for the high end user as it comes with a low end Intel Core i3 and just 4 GB of RAM. It will still handle average day to day use but may struggle with higher demands
- It lacks a powerful graphics card so this is not a good gaming laptop choice
- It includes a 128 GB SSD drive so if you are somebody that stores large amounts of data keep this in mind. You may need to rely on external or online storage for all your file needs
The Acer Spin 3 SP314-54N NX.HQCEK.005 is a nice budget friendly option with some very nice features. The ability to convert to different modes and touchscreen will be a big plus for many consumers. That being said don’t expect it to be a high end performing laptop as it comes with basic specifications.