The size of 11.8 x 27.6 x 25.3 inches makes Acer Predator Orion 9000 DG.E0PEK.025 easy to adjust anywhere as its attractive case does not occupy a lot of space. It is very easy to move due to rear-mounted wheels and two top-side handles. The dual-storage capacity makes it efficient to store a plethora of data without getting slow. You can play your favorite DVDs, Blue-ray discs, and CDs because this high-definition gaming PC has a DVD-RW optical drive on the front panel. The CPU automatically overclocks due to Turbo button on the top panel.
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i9 18-core
RAM: Up to 128 GB quad-channel DDR4 RAM with eight DIMM slots
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 11GB GDDR5X x2 in SLI Graphics
Memory: 512GB PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 SSD2TB 7,200-rpm HDD storage capacity
- Predator Galea 500 provides a 3-D sound gaming headset. It also adjusts the sound by monitoring your movement.
- The Predator X35 35-inches curved HDR quantum-dot VA monitor with a 200Hz refresh rate offers an exceptionally dramatic viewing experience. This feature is not present in the other HDR gaming PCs. Likewise, RTX series of graphics processor provides efficient resolution with three different quality options including balance, performance, and native quality resolution to the users.
- It offers a high-degree of connectivity due to two HDMI 2.0 ports and eight 1.4 display port by graphic card integrated into it.
- The two 120mm non-LED fans cool the CPU by 240mm AIO CPU cooler inside it.
- It is comparatively expensive with other gaming PCs that makes it accessible to a few gamers.
- The bloatware makes it slow to process by consuming more processing power and occupy more disc space.
Predator Orion 9000 DG.E0PEK.025 is an incredibly robust gaming PC with sharp and bold design.