Laptops with the 360-degree convertible design are becoming really popular due to their convenience but can become quite expensive—the Acer Chromebook Spin 13 CP713-2W NX.HTZEK.005 is a more budget-friendly option that the average buyer can really consider and is really compact due to its 13.5-inch display.
Below we will look at these models biggest benefits and downsides so you can decide if it might be the right choice for your next purchase.
Acer Chromebook Spin 13 CP713-2W NX.HTZEK.005 Specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Storage: 128 GB SSD
- Screen: 13.5 Inches
- OS: Chrome OS
- The 360-degree hinge lets you quickly and easily shift from laptop to tablet mode and vice-versa, which is great when on the move.
- Also, it includes a touchscreen display giving you a quick and more natural way to interact with your device.
- Very light and compact, which makes it the perfect laptop for trips or travelling back and forth from the office or school
- Up to 10 hours on a single charge is possible, so most users can get through the day without needing to re-charge
- It has 3 USB 3.0 ports, so you have plenty of options for your high-speed external devices
- It only comes with a small 128 GB eMMC drive – that storage space may be an issue for some.
- Does not have a dedicated graphics card for high-end gaming
- Those that are used to Windows or Mac may take a little while to adjust to the different Chrome OS that is used in Chromebooks
- The smaller display may be a challenge for those used to using larger, more standard size screens.
The Acer Chromebook Spin 13 CP713-2W NX.HTZEK.005 is a great way to get an affordable convertible laptop that is also super light and compact for use.
This laptop doesn’t have the kind of high-end performance you will find in some of the more expensive options but will also be much easier on the wallet while still providing a good overall experience.