The all-new Acer Aspire 5 A515-56G NX.A1KEK.005 has just been released within the last month and offers a full-sized laptop experience with a few little perks you don’t necessarily find in the average mid-range laptop.
It has the power to perform your office or schoolwork. It also has the capability of being a light gaming machine that is great for those who like to have a little fun on their device.
Below are some of the important benefits and downsides to this laptop should you be considering it for your next purchase.
Acer Aspire 5 A515-56G Specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Storage: 1 TB SSD
- Screen: 15.6 Inches
- OS: Windows 10
- It includes a dedicated graphics card with 2 GB of dedicated memory. This isn’t going to give you the same level of gaming experience a high-end gaming laptop would, but it is a nice touch for those who like to do some light gaming as well without spending a bunch of money.
- Also, unlike many other mid-range laptops, you get a ton of storage space due to the large 1 TB SSD drive included.
- The Intel Core i5 processor is quite capable of handling all but the most demanding users.
- Includes 4 USB 3.0 ports
- Has 802.11ax wireless for faster network speeds
- It only comes with a basic 8 GB of RAM.
- It does not include touchscreen technology which is nice to have
- No optical drive is included, so an external CD or DVD reader/writer will be needed if you still use this technology.
- Just OK battery life
Anyone looking for a mid-range laptop that can be a light gaming machine without spending the huge amount that high-end gaming laptops are going for should really consider the Acer Aspire 5 A515-56G NX.A1KEK.005. Along with a large amount of storage, that helps separate it from many other options in this price range.