The full-sized 15.6 inches Acer Aspire 5 A515-56 NX.A17EK.002 has recently been released and targets the mid-range laptop consumer. That would be those who need enough performance to handle heavy multitasking and run a common office or school applications but don’t need an overly expensive device.
Below we will review some of the key benefits and downsides to this model to help you make the choice if this is right for you.
Acer Aspire 5 A515-56 NX.A17EK.002 Specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Storage: 1 TB SSD
- Screen: 15.6 Inches
- OS: Windows 10
- It comes with a ton of storage due to the large 1 TB SSD drive that is included. This is great for anybody who has plenty of data to save but does not want to rely on external or online storage.
- It is powered by the Intel Core i5 processor, which is more budget-friendly than the high-end i7 but still has plenty of power to run most users’ day-to-day tasks.
- With 4 USB 3.0 ports available, you have plenty of options for your external high-speed devices.
- Includes Acer’s BlueLightShield technology to reduce strain on your eyes after long periods of use
- It comes with the latest and greatest Windows 10 operating system.
- It lacks the capability of being a go-to gaming option as it does not have a dedicated graphics card which is a must for most graphic-intensive modern games
- It comes with only a basic 8 GB of RAM
- It is not overly light at 2.5 KG
- It does not include an optical drive
For the average user looking for a go-to laptop, the Acer Aspire 5 A515-56 NX.A17EK.002 seems to fit the bill quite nicely by providing enough performance to get the average user’s workload done and nice enough to have features to make it feel like a modern machine.