For those who are in the market for a high-end laptop that is also ultra-light and portable the Razer Book 13 RZ09-03571WM1-R3W1 has recently been released and is drawing some interest. This is far from a budget machine and is designed for those who are willing to spend more to get exactly what they want in a new laptop device.
Below are some of the most notable benefits and downsides to this model to help you decide if it may be your next purchase.
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- Memory: 16 GB of RAM
- Storage: 256 GB SSD
- Screen: 13.4 Inches
- OS: Windows 10
- Great performance starts with a powerful processor and plenty of system memory. This model has you covered for both with the Intel Core i7 and 16 GB of RAM
- With up to 10 hours of battery life, most consumers will be able to get through their day without needing to re-charge
- The RGB backlit keyboard is a nice touch and a great feature to have when working in poorly lit locations
- Due to the smaller 13.4 inch display, it is quite compact making it great for taking on the go
- The SSD drive helps overall performance and gives you quick read and write times
- While Razor is well known for its gaming laptops this is not one as it lacks a dedicated graphics card
- The storage capacity is just average with 256 GB available, those that store plenty of data may find they need to use external or online storage
- The smaller display may take some getting used to if you typically use a full-size laptop
- Quite expensive and may be out of reach for the average user due to the price
The Razer Book 13 RZ09-03571WM1-R3W1 is not cheap but for those who can afford it the ultra portability along with high end performance is probably worth it. If gaming is not a big part of your laptop use than this may be a great choice for your next purchase.