Sure there are plenty of huge displays on the market today that will give you amazing picture, but not everybody needs a 70 inch plus TV to set in their living room. For those that want a more budget friendly option that can still give you a good viewing experience the all new Sharp 1T-C32BC2KH2FW might be an option. This TV comes with a 32 inch display and is priced at a level which is quite affordable. Is it the right option for you? Lets break down the benefits and downsides to this model and help you decide.
Screen Size: 32 Inches
Display Technology: LED LCD
Dimensions: 17.29 x 73.00 x 46.77 cm
Connectivity: HDMI; USB; Wireless
- Great budget friendly price that is affordable enough for just about anybody looking to purchase a new TV
- Is wireless so it can connect to your home network without the need of messy wires and makes it easier to place anywhere in your home
- Is a Smart TV and allows you to use popular apps like Netflix, YouTube and BBC iPlayer
- Includes 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI ports so you have plenty of options for all your external devices
- You can wall mount this model which is a great way to save precious space
- Those looking for a big screen experience may find the 32 inch display lacks the viewing area that they were looking for. Many people will use this as a secondary TV in their home instead of the main entertainment hub
- Decent quality sound but being a budget TV as expected the sound quality isn’t anything to brag about
- Some complaints from recent buyers that the picture quality was disappointing, even considering the low price tag of this model
The Sharp 1T-C32BC2KH2FW isn’t going to be the first choice for somebody who is really trying to create a theater experience in their living room. That being said if all you want is a basic TV that is Smart and can connect to your wireless network giving you access to all the popular apps like Netflix than this is a great option that will be very easy on your wallet.