Tablets are a great way to take your technology on the go vs a big and bulky laptop and when it comes to tablet brands Samsung Galaxy and Apple Ipad clearly lead the pack. Today we are going to look at one of the newest releases from Samsung which is the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 SM-T500NZAAEUA. This 10.4 inch model is a great way to get a reliable tablet while still being budget friendly enough for the average person. Below are some of its key benefits and downsides to help you decide if it is the right choice.
Processor: Qualcomm SM6115
Memory: 3 GB
Display: 10.4 Inches
Storage: 32 GB
- The nice large 10.4 inch display gives you enough viewing area to comfortably work or watch the latest must see video
- At just 477 grams it is very light and easy to take on the go
- It has good specs for a tablet with 3 GB of memory so it can easily run just about any app you would want to
- Includes Android 10
- Has the battery life to easily get you through a full day without needing a charge with up to 13 hours possible on a single charge
- Good quality speakers for a tablet
- Budget friendly and priced well below the Apple Ipad
- Most users find that the screen is dim and not as bright as you see in some other models that are currently available
- The 32 GB of storage is a little underwhelming and anybody who stores a large amount of data will probably quickly be needing to add a MicroSD card for additional storage
Overall the SM-T500NZAAEUA is a great option for those who are looking to spend a little bit less compared to an Apple Ipad. It has amazing battery life and good overall performance along with the large 10.4 inch display. A great competitor for Apple and a great choice for the average user.