The Huawei MateBook 14 53011GLH is a compact 14-inch laptop with unique features that help set it apart from your average mid-range laptop.
One of these cool new features is the Hauwei share tag which lets you connect your device to the laptop by simply tapping your phone to the touchpad; we can see how this feature could come in very handy for some users.
Below is a list of some of this model’s key benefits and downsides to help you determine if it might be the right choice for you.
HUAWEI MateBook 14 2020 Laptop Specifications
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5
- Memory: 5 GB of RAM
- Storage: 256 GB SSD
- Screen: 14 Inches
- OS: Windows 10
- As we mentioned above, the Huawei share tag is a unique feature that you won’t find on most models
- It is compact enough to be a good choice for those on the move
- Includes a tiny 160-gram power adapter that can fit in your pocket, making it easy to take with you on the go
- It comes with an SSD hard drive for added performance
- Multiple USB 3.0 ports available
- Includes Windows 10 Home edition
- For those that are used to a full-sized display either on a desktop or laptop, the drop-down to a 14-inch screen can take some getting used to
- While we wouldn’t call this laptop underpowered, the AMD Ryzen 5 and 8 GB of memory is just average for a mid-range laptop option
- The SSD drive only includes 256 GB of storage space which may not be enough for those that rely on local storage for large files
- It only comes with a basic integrated graphics card, making it a poor option for high-end gaming
The Huawei MateBook 14 53011GLH has enough power to compete with most mid-range laptops on the market.
It includes some unique features like the Huawei share tag that might be enough to set it apart from many other options at this price range for numerous consumers.