Utility meets perfection is the best description for Fitbit Versa 2 FB507RGCR health and fitness smartwatch. The users of this watch can track calorie burn, keep an eye on their heart rate, sleeping, and breathing patterns.
- Compatibility: iOS 12.2 or higher & Android OS 7.0 or higher
- On-screen workouts
- Cardio fitness score
- 24×7 heart rate tracking
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Syncing range: Up to 6.1 meters
- It uses 24/7 heart rate tracking to better track calorie burn, optimize effort during workouts.
- Fitbit Versa 2 tracks morning, night, and everything in between without needing to stop for a charge.
- Users are able to also control home devices and set up reminders.
- It comes with Built-in Alexa, Fitbit Pay allows users to make secure purchases right from the watch, no phone or wallet necessary.
- It’s easy to adjust the length to fit the wrist.
- The changing straps is still a huge chore, despite the quick release pins
- Smartwatch productivity features are lacking in it
- It’s always-on display is too simple and not customizable enough
Fitbit Versa 2 FB507RGCR works fine. However, it is best for the newbies to Fitbit. It is considered less smart than some of the competitors out there like Apple Watch and even the Garmins, but it does what it says on the tin, is reliable and at the end of the day a household name ecosystem that many of the users’ friends will be part of.