This device is an outstanding and affordable 3D printer. The Ender 3 comes with a high-quality power supply, with two separate fuses to protect your printer from unexpected power surges that can heat the build surface to 90ºC in just 5 minutes.
Resolution: 0.1 mm
Weight: 8.66 kg
Build Volume: 220×220×250mm
Dimension: 44.0×41.0×46.5 cm
- The upgraded control board offers state of the art, “Resume Print” technology. Should your printer suffer unexpected power outages, it will resume from the last recorded extruder position. Goodbye, failed prints! The advanced MK-8 extruder’s genius design significantly reduces the risk of clogging and uneven extrusion. High precision ball bearing wheels made from Delrin/POM engineering thermoplastic deliver high stiffness, low friction, and excellent dimensional stability.
- This kit style 3D printer comes with all tools included and is an excellent project for middle school and high school-aged students. It is the perfect gift to spark a lifelong love for science and engineering and provide a deeper understanding of machinery and robotics.
- The Ender 3’s power supply is high quality and safety-oriented component that was hand-selected for its reliability. This power supply has two safety fuses built into the unit. These internal and external fuses serve to protect all of the valuable electronics and components from any potential catastrophic power surge or electrical discharge while the machine is plugged into the outlet. The Ender 3 power supply can heat the hotbed to over 90º C in just 5 minutes or less, with a full operating range of up to 115º C, which opens the door to many types of experimental or exotic filaments that may require higher temperatures for printing.
- Slight wobble from the uneven base, making it difficult to level
- Adhesion sometimes needed to get prints to stick to the bed
- Manual calibration required
Several features make the Creality Ender 3 one of the most popular machines currently on the market. It has a build volume of 220×220×250mm, a BuildTak-like heated build plate, power recovery mode, and a tight filament pathway that makes it easier to print with flexible materials. These are attributes that are difficult to find in even more expensive printers.