When it comes to top of the line virtual reality headsets the Oculus Rift is always on the top of the list. While the price tag is not always great for those looking for a bargain the quality seems to always be superior than its competition. Below we will review some of the benefits and downsides to this VR headgear to see just how well it stacks up and help you decide if it is right for you.
- The optics have always been good on the Oculus rift but the latest model has even improved on this offering superior vivid colors and reduced screen-door effect
- Very comfortable to wear
- The touch controllers are some of the best in the business and really improves your gaming experience
- Easy to setup
- Large selection of VR games in the Oculus store
- Like anything you get what you pay for but the Oculus Rift S model is priced higher than a lot of other options available
- Lower resolution than the Oculus Quest
- Your still tied to your gaming PC by a physical cable
Even though the Oculus Rift S has its downsides just like anything it is still obvious why Oculus continues to lead the way when it comes to gaming headsets and is a must buy for anybody that wants to take VR gaming seriously.