Capture ultra-wide panoramas, incredible close-ups, and sharper images even in low light with a powerful AI camera system. The new Moto G8 gives outstanding results, no matter where you look at it. The 665GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor boosts performance, enabling more powerful games to be played online, advanced camera features, and enhanced security. With 4GB of RAM, Moto G8 is made to be multitasking, so you can launch multiple apps at once and switch from one to another without a problem. Leave behind the fear of running out of battery. Moto G8 offers you a 4000mAh battery, designed to last 40 hours on a single charge.Enjoy an ultra-wide view on the incredible 6.4 “Max Vision HD+ screen, and get that big screen you were looking for. Max Vision offers a full view with a 19: 9 aspect ratio, immersing you in your photos, movies, shows, games, and everything else.
Processor: Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 Octa-core
Memory: 4 GB
Storage: 64 GB
Screen size: 6.3 inches
Operating system: Android 9
- There are three elements – a 16MP main shooter, an 8MP ultra-wide one, and a 2MP macro one, with the former two allowing you to take some impressive shots.
- The phone house’s edges house a USB Type-C slot at the bottom, and a small speaker sat to the side of it. There’s also a 3.5mm headphone jack on the phone’s top edge for anyone who wants to use a wired headset.
- Battery life on the Moto G8 is quite impressive, and it’s sure to last for at least a full day even when you’re using the device a lot.
- It comes with dimensions of 161.3×75.8×9mm, making it a larger device than a lot of other competitors.
- No NFC feels like a miss
- Only 720p display
- Macro shooter not helpful
With strong battery life, excellent performance for the money, and a few other little improvements, the Moto G8 is an excellent phone for many who need a budget choice.