The Linsar 32LED400 32-inch screen TV is a well-connected hub of entertainment with a slim and stylish design. With the detail and clarity of an HD Ready 720p picture and Freeview HD built-in, it’ll keep all the family entertained. It’s the ideal bigger TV for smaller spaces.
Screen size: 32 inches
Resolution: 1366×768 pixels
Connectivity: HDMI, USB, SCART
- Never miss your favorite shows again by recording them onto a USB. Whether it’s terrestrial or satellite channels, you can pause live TV and playback your recordings. All you do is plug it into the USB port.
- Watch Freeview HD channels without subscription, and all delivered with smooth-moving action and a crystal clear picture courtesy of the 720p HD Ready resolution.
- With 3 HDMI slots and 2 USB ports, this Linsar TV offers you a complete media center, with optimal connections for consoles, receivers, and media players. It also includes a SCART socket for older devices, an input that is often hard to find on current TVs.
- A larger cabinet and 16W of audio power, together with a Surround Sound mode, adds extra depth and power to the audio of what you’re watching. Or easily connect a soundbar via its optical or audio output.
- With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller, choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Soundbars enhance your TV’s sound quality and add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games, and TV programs. They don’t compromise on quality more affordable and easier to set up than a full-sized speaker system.
- The USB socket lets you connect a USB memory stick to use as a PVR. PVR stands for Personal Video Recorder and enables you to record TV programs via the set’s Electronic Programme Guide. It can also pause live TV – just like a subscription-based set-top box.
- It doesn’t support HDR
- It doesn’t enable NFC
This Linsar LED TV is a welcome addition to the world of entertainment. It is affordable and comes with great features to help you enjoy your free time.