This LG UHD TV was made for entertaining by taking everything you watch to a new level. Whether it’s cinema, sports, or games, it delivers real 4K images with vivid color and fine detail. Enjoy more realistic photos in four times the resolution of Full HD.
Screen size: 49 inches
Dimension: 118.5×77.2×15.6 cm
Resolution: 3840×2160 pixels
Connectivity: HDMI, USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- The processor removes video noise and creates a more vibrant color and contrast. Low-resolution images are upscaled and reproduced at close to 4K quality.
- Transform your TV into a central hub with the intelligent ThinQ AI. LG ThinQ allows simple command and controls your Home IoT ecosystem with natural voice recognition. With Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa built-in, LG UHD TV makes life so much more convenient.
- The processor automatically turns off motion smoothing for the full motion picture effect. Watch films and other content with the creative intent and cinematic experience preserved.
- LG UHD TVs provide optimal HDR picture quality with the support of major HDR formats, including HDR 10 Pro and HLG Pro.
- Multiple virtual audio channels create a more immersive sound experience. Enjoy subtle dialogue and sophisticated sound as if you were in the scene itself
- Enjoy all your favorite content from BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV+, and LG Channels, and more. The latest movies, TV shows, and documentaries can also be accessed through voice command.
- With Bluetooth Surround Ready, you’re fully immersed in a three-dimensional stadium atmosphere. All you have to do is simply connect two compatible Bluetooth speakers of the same model to your LG TV.
- Catch every moment of your favorite team with LG Sports Alert. The Sports Alert feature gives you real-time alerts on your favorite sports news (e.g., results, goals) while watching something else so you won’t miss out and can fully relax while watching other content.
- Low contrast ratio.
- Mediocre SDR peak brightness.
The LG UN7300 is okay for most uses. It performs well enough for watching TV shows or for gaming; however, its low contrast ratio, mediocre black uniformity, and lack of local dimming make it a poor choice for watching movies.