Mars Pro is an excellent 3D printer with a silicone rubber seal that can be put on the cover to prevent the resin odor from leaking and keeping them inside the body. Built-in activated carbon can absorb and filter the resin odor before they are ventilated throughout the cooling fan, which gives you a refreshing and safer user experience.
Resolution: 0.047 mm
Weight: 7.5 kg
Build Volume: 11.5×6.5×15 cm
Dimension: 56.4×29×28.8 cm
- The Z-axis uses a linear guide structure, which achieves more stable movement and improved motion accuracy to reduce layer lines on the 3D printed model and make the surface much smoother. Construction plate fixing screws are now upgraded to larger non-slip hexagonal screws, which have a more stable leveling result.
- The remodeled resin tank made of aluminum alloy is now 100 grams lighter but 100 ml larger in capacity. The USB port is relocated to the front for your convenience. Mars Pro uses a new user interface with a dark theme and a simple design.
- The matrix light source consists of 28 50 watt UV LED lights with uniform light emission, ensuring superior print results and more accurate print size. Save your time by 25% on layer exposure time. Mars Pro is the first resin-based 3D printer to use the file cut in .ctb format, which reduces file size by an average of 90% compared to .cbddlp format and significantly increases the printing success rate when printing bigger models.
- Mars Pro adopts an upgraded 0.15mm CD pattern surface, which contributes to a higher success rate. With higher adhesiveness, CD patterns help make the prints stick more tightly to the plate.
- Built-in activated carbon can absorb and filter the irritant resin odor before they are ventilated throughout the cooling fan at a super adsorption rate, which gives you a fresh and safe user experience.
- The gasket seal doesn’t fit well
- Z-axis insufficiently lubricated
- The fan is quite loud
Mars Pro is all about ease of use, benefitting from a raft of marginal changes that as a whole add up to better usability.