Whether for work or play, ASUS X415 is the laptop that delivers powerful performance and immersive visuals. Its 14-inch Full HD NanoEdge display boasts wide 178-degree viewing angles and a matte anti-glare coating for a truly engaging experience. Inside, it’s powered by an Intel Core i3 processor so you can enjoy smooth, uninterrupted video playback in brilliant color and rich details. ASUS X415 is equipped with the reversible USB-C 3.2 port, featuring an any-way-up design that makes connecting devices as easy as possible. It also delivers data transfer speeds up to 10 times faster than older USB 2.0 connections. It also includes USB 3.2 Type-A and USB 2.0 ports, HDMI output, and a microSD card reader so you can easily connect all your current peripherals, displays, and projectors with zero hassle.
Processor: Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor 1.2 GHz
Memory: 4GB DDR4 RAM
Storage: 256GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD
Screen: 14 inches
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics
- The full-size keyboard on VivoBook 14 is perfect for working in all environments. Ergonomically designed, its sturdy, one-piece construction and 1.3mm key travel provide a comfortable typing experience — and at the perfect angle thanks to the ErgoLift hinge
- With an overall weight of just 1.6 kg, the extremely portable ASUS X415 is the lightweight laptop that keeps up with your fast-paced lifestyle. It looks good, too, with its Transparent Silver or Slate Grey finish.
- Open up VivoBook 14 for a world of productivity and possibilities. Its precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge has a silky-smooth dual action that holds the display securely at any angle and adds a 3° keyboard tilt to give you a perfect typing position every tie
- The Intel Core i3-1005G1 is a power-efficient dual-core processor for laptops and Ultrabooks based on the Ice -Lake-U generation
- Bland and threadbare design.
- Poor audio from inbuilt speakers
The Asus VivoBook (X415JA) is for the modern-day laptop user who expects speed, portability, and comfort from their mainstream laptop but overlooks a bland design and unimpressive audio quality.