The Samsung LC32R500FHUXEN 31.5”, Full HD display supports up to 16.7 million colors and can be tilted from -2° to 22°. The monitor’s contemporary curved shape provides a wider field of view and enhanced depth perception to ensure an exciting yet comfortable user experience. Perfect for watching your favorite shows and films in Full HD, this monitor’s 1920×1080 pixel screen is ready for work or play. Games, HD shows, and Blu-ray films will look crisp and immersive. If you find your laptop’s screen is getting a little too cramped with spreadsheets or multiple tabs, check for a compatible port. Connect your device to this monitor with a previously purchased HDMI or VGA cable, then press the Windows button and “P” at the same time to enable a very handy (and stress relieving) dual-screen experience. As the monitor has VGA and HDMI ports, you can hook up and link a desktop computer, laptop, or games console.
Screen size: 32 inches
Resolution: 1920×1080 pixels
Brightness: 300 cd/m2
Weight: 9.2 kg
- The 3-sided bezel-less display stretches from edge to edge for maximum viewing and a minimalist aesthetic. A refined dark blue-grey exterior and S-shaped stand base bring a sleek, modern look to your desk
- HDMI, VGA, and Headphone sockets, whether it is an online movie, a favorite TV show, or a pulse-racing game, Samsung’s deeper screen curve will fully immerse you in all your multi-media content
- Game Mode adjusts any game to fill your screen with every detail in view with color settings and image contrast to see scenes more vividly and spot enemies hiding in the dark
- Superfluid entertainment experience: AMD Radeon Free Sync keeps your monitor and graphics card refresh rate in sync to reduce image tear and stutter
- Immerse yourself in work or play. The 1800R curved screen wraps around you, pulls you in, and keeps you focused
- It doesn’t have a LAN connection port
- It has no webcam
Enjoy gaming, streaming videos, and other computing activities with the Samsung LC32R500FHUXEN monitor. It also comes in a stunning design.