Add style and tech to your day with this innovative Samsung smartwatch. It’s got a brilliant 30.2mm AMOLED HD touchscreen that makes it effortless to browse through any notifications from your Android smartphone. You’ll always get the most out of your workout, too, as the smart fitness tracker and GPS monitor everything from your heart rate to your location. Plus, you can leave it on when you’re hitting a few lengths at the pool as it’s water-resistant as well. Then when you want to grab yourself a drink to recover, you can use it to make contactless payments because it’s Google Pay enabled too.
Dimension: 4.57×4.19×1.27 cm
Weight: 49 grams
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC
Battery life: Up to 14 hours (GPS)
- Whatever your style, express it with the Galaxy Watch. Choose from three colors, each with lots of customizable faces. Whether Rose Gold, Midnight Black, or Silver are your thing, you can go from work to the weekend effortlessly. From the rotating bezel to the crystal-clear sAMOLED circular screen, every design element has been carefully refined.
- When you set Galaxy Watch to be an Always On Watch, there’s no need to press a button or turn the bezel to show the time. Set the sAMOLED display to show at all times, letting you see the time or what matters most, whether it’s day or night.
- A personal trainer on your wrist, Galaxy Watch can track up to 40 different exercises, allowing you to make the most of your workout. Move from hitting the gym to the park and the pool, and it’ll help you achieve your goals.
- Track your heart rate while out for a run, following your route using the built-in GPS, and manage your health stats, nutritional goals, and the calories you’re burning. And, of course, it syncs seamlessly to Samsung Health across all your devices.
- It doesn’t work well with iOS phones
- There is a limited app availability
This watch can help you stay connected, for longer, wherever you are. You can experience hands-free freedom and take calls and messages on the go.