The Garmin forerunner 735 XT black-grey pack run GPS is one of the best clock multisport GPS; Garmin elevates integrated computer technology. It measures the pulse at the wrist to provide advanced dynamic cycling, swimming and running, as the balance of time in contact with the soil, stride length, and the vertical ratio, and much more. It offers functions to estimate peak vo2, lactato2 threshold, career prognosis, and recovery control. Also, some online features: intelligent notifications, automatic charges to Garmin Connect, activity monitor, and more. Customize it with free clock displays, applications, etc., from connecting IQT. Watch multisport GPS designed for triathletes wanting details both in training and in competition. With the integration of Strava live to Suffer Score, you can get recognition for your efforts. Strava Suffer Score analyzes your heart rate during a workout session and classifies your activity’s overall action like you; Forerunner 735XT continues to run throughout the day.
Dimension: 4.5×4.5×1.17 cm
Compatible OS: Android, iOS
Battery life: up to 14 hours
- The Garmin forerunner 735 XT is the most lightweight multisport-capable watch ever from Garmin in an attractive, traditional watch shape, with soft, comfortable silicone bands
- It also comes with a smart notification feature that helps you get any notification from your phone, including incoming call alerts, texts, and social media, all with vibration, so you don’t miss a thing.
- Some of its built-in activities include running, cycling, swimming, multisport, hiking, xc skiing, strength, paddle sports, and cardio.
- 24/7 Heart rate monitoring; elevate wrist heart rate gives you heart rate all day and night -no additional strap required.
- It’s expensive
- There’s no altimeter for measuring ascent and descent
- Battery life may not be long enough.
The Forerunner 735XT is an exceptional watch for serious triathletes, but there are better and cheaper alternatives for dedicated runners and more casual athletes.