The CyberpowerPC Wyvern Gaming PC is optimized for gaming at High gaming settings and high resolutions. The CPU and High-Performance GPU give the computer the raw power to function at a high level. Additionally, the high-speed memory and large hard drive provide the CyberpowerPC with Wyvern Gaming PC all the space needed to only focus on gaming.
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3350G Processor
Memory: 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 RAM
Storage: 1TB 7200RPM SATA-III HDD
Operating system: Windows 10 Home
- Radeon RX, 500 Series Graphics, features the latest Polaris architecture, including the 4th Gen GCN graphics cores, a brand new display engine, and new multimedia cores, all on the revolutionary Next FinFET 14 process technology for enhanced performance and efficiency.
- It is engineered to inspire and empower gamers, streamers, and creators. AMD’s Ryzen 3000 Series processors, the most advanced desktop processors globally, don’t just perform; they are designed to win. Higher speeds, more memory, and broader bandwidth than the previous generation. 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors with the 7nm “Zen 2” core set the standard for high performance: exclusive manufacturing technology, historic on-chip throughput, and overall revolutionary gaming performance.
- This system has been tested to meet the requirements to support VR gaming for both the HTC VIVE with Steam VR and the Oculus Rift VR. Virtual Reality gaming is the next evolution in gaming, and CyberpowerPC systems are ready to bring you the immersive experience that VR has to offer. VR hardware and accessories show here not included and sold separately.
- Controllable RGB fans provide optimal airflow to keep your components cool and let you pick the color to match your system or mood, and ambient lighting helps subtly light up your surroundings to see better in dark gaming spaces.
- Break down boundaries and step into your game with graphics more stunning than ever before with the new DirectX 12 technology. Windows 10’s API comes with unique features that will provide quicker processing in real-time to generate higher FPS and richer graphics and reduced power consumption to play longer.
- Heat dissipation problem
- It is expensive.
This desktop computer is a powerful gaming PC and is the choice of many expert gamers. However, it is costly.