A stylish 40” Full HD LED TV with T2 High Definition Freeview capable of providing an incredible viewing experience. It combines a TV and DVD Player into one neat unit with a single remote control to operate everything. The USB input enables the recording of digital TV channels or viewing of media downloaded via your computer. Three HDMI inputs provide ample connections for your external viewing devices, players, and game consoles with no cable swapping.
Screen size: 40 inches
Dimension: 52.8×25.7×90.8 cm
Screen resolution: 1920×1080 pixels
Connectivity: HDMI, USB
- The Built-in DVD Player Means There’s No Need for Extra Boxes and Cables. This TV has a built-in DVD player, which means you can enjoy DVDs without the need for an extra device and all the cabling that goes with it. Perfect when space is at a premium, and you still want to watch films and box sets from your favorite DVD collection.
- There’s HD, and there’s Full HD. This TV has a 1080p image resolution delivering more precise and sharper images. Full HD surpasses the video quality and sharpness of the original HD TV, providing 1080 lines with progressive scanning often referred to as 1080p.
- Watch Digital Channels in Hi-Definition with DVB-T2. DVB-T2 is an abbreviation for Digital Video Broadcasting – Second Generation Terrestrial. Its higher bit rate makes it suitable for carrying HDTV over terrestrial channels.
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) allows you to connect an external hard drive or memory stick to view downloaded content or use the live pause and record facility on this TV.
- This TV is wall mountable. The rear cabinets are compatible with all the main VESA bracket sizes, allowing you to mount the TV on the wall conveniently.
- It has a reflective screen
- It is not a smart TV
- Its audio could use an upgrade.
This Full HD LED TV is an affordable TV that helps save a DVD player’s cost. However, it is not a smart TV.