The Redmi Note 9 is class redefined. It brings flagship-level to the next level. It’s amazing and beautiful inside out with the all-new 6.67” DotDisplay and stylish, symmetrical design. The makers have included all useful features such as NFC, 3.5mm headphone jack, IR blaster just to mention a few. Redmi Note Pro features a powerful 64MP quad camera setup that’s ready for any situation. It supports 2+1 card slot, nano-SIM + microSD (512GB expandable), supports dual SIM VoLTE HD calling. It has an excellent battery life that is able to last up to 2 days with a vigorous use.
Screen size: 6.67” Gorilla Class
Battery capacity: 5020mAh
Connectivity: 2G,3G,4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0
Processor: Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm)
- Get blazing fast, flagship-level experience with Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with to 2.3 GHz. Redmi Note 9 Pro is built with 8nm process technology to deliver powerful performance yet remains incredibly power efficient.
- With a large 5020mAh battery, Redmi Note 9 Pro keeps you powered all day all night, and even till the next day. And for the first time, Xiaomi is bringing 30W fast charging to the Redmi Note series. Charge up to 57% in just 30 minutes, and the fast charger comes in the box
- The Snapdragon 720G is a modern SoC with two high perform 2.3GHz cores and six power-efficient 1.8GHz cores; all manufactured on an 8nm process, which results in greater power efficiency and lower heat dissipation.
- The screen is reasonably bright and crisp, and colors look vibrant
- Xiaomi boasts of an improved Night Mode, super phase detection auto-focus, and a color profile for a general taste. Video can be recorded at 4k 30fps or 1080 at 60fps
- Heavy and bulky
- Confusing product stratification
- Disappointing low light photo quality
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 is recognized for providing excellent value for money, a powerful processor, a decent macro camera, and a good battery life. For these reasons, it is a smartphone of choice.