The all-new Sony Xperia 5 II a beautiful work-of-art. It features a 21:9 CinemaWide 120Hz4 6.1” HDR OLED display “powered by CineAlta.” This smartphone is the world’s first smartphone with 4K/120p for incredible slow-motion video, so you can be sure of shooting videos in different modes at different angles. You can enjoy fast gaming with 240Hz touch scanning rate 240Hz Motion blur reduction, play all kinds of games seamlessly, and without lagging. Enjoy superior sound quality with true front stereo speakers and a 3.5mm audio jack. Listen to music, audio recordings, listen to the radio, and watch videos.
Processor: Snapdragon 865
Screen size: 6.1 inches
Operating system: Android 10
- The Xperia 5 II is compact and loaded with the latest Sony technology, so there’s no compromise on performance – whether you’re gaming, streaming a movie, capturing the perfect shot, or listening to music.
- Borrowing technology from Alpha professional cameras, the Xperia 5 II gives you the speed and accuracy you need to capture magic moments with razor-sharp focus and perfect exposure.
- It also comes with a google assistant button that makes it easy to call on your google assistant. The assistant can set reminders, help plan schedules, and provide you with the latest information quickly.
- Xperia 5 II takes you deeper into the action with an immersive 21:9 display. With Game enhancer, ultra-fast performance, 120 Hz refresh rate display, and precise touch response, the advantage is yours.
- When you’re mad about movies, you want a smartphone that does them justice. And the display’s 120Hz Refresh rate display for smooth scrolling.
- With 360 Reality Audio13, music has never been so immersive and so real – the Xperia 5 II has been designed to let you experience it using wired or wireless headphones.
- It doesn’t come with wireless charging
- Cinema Pro exposure limited in bright light
The Sony Xperia 5 II XQAS52LAMZ.YG is useful for any looking for a smartphone with superb camera quality. However, it doesn’t come with wireless charging.