See the difference, live the difference with the world’s smallest and lightest 4K camcorder. Get closer than ever to real life with four times the detail of Full HD. Record 4K movies in the efficient new XAVC S format at up to 60Mbps. There are loads more information in every frame, so the footage looks clearer and sharper – even with fast pans that look blurred on other camcorders.
Camera Type: 4K Ultra High definition
Resolution: 3840×2160 pixels
Battery life: about 2 hours
Compatible operating system: Windows and Mac
Dimension: 16×13.8×10.6 cm
Connectivity: HDMI, USB, NFC, Wi-Fi, microSD
- An evolved BIONZ engine achieves more lifelike images and enables the addition of new features that take advantage of faster processing.
- Enjoy 29 mm wide-angle ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T lens fine-tuned for 4K video. Ideal for capturing grand landscapes, it also provides up to 12x optical zoom.
- Make jaws drop, and eyes pop with footage four times clearer than Full HD. Experience the difference using the slider below.
- The Light-receiving area of this sensor is approximately 4.9 times larger than current sensors, which enhances image clarity, reduces noise, and enables extraordinary background defocusing.
- Adapted from the popular professional format, XAVC S is the supreme consumer standard for recording 4K/HD movies. With support up to HD 50Mbps, you can record high-resolution movies even in a shot with heavy movement.
- With Full 1080 HD at 50p or 24p, you can make the aesthetic choice to capture film-like motion in your videos.
- Experience the new dimension of definition with four times the image quality of Full HD.
- With a range of 4K Ultra HD TVs and projectors, Sony supports 4K from the record button to the play button.
- Slow charging
- It is quite expensive.
- The display is reflective.
Sony has been around for years, and in that time has been producing sophisticated gadgets. This 4K Camcorder is useful for all things recording, however, recharging its battery takes some time.