Snooper Truckmate EU S5100 Truck Sat Nav delivers the very best in large vehicle navigation, at an all-new entry-level price point! With an easy to read 5″ LCD, combining EU TMC traffic information and Full Lifetime European mapping with vehicle profile routing for Here Maps. The S5100 will continue to route its users using all the essential features you’ve come to expect from Snooper. The S5100 DVR sat-nav from Snooper delivers the very best in large vehicle navigation. The clear touchscreen display and a unique routing algorithm make navigation stress free and easy
Display Size: 5 inches
Display type: TFT LCD
Weight: 510 g
Battery life: 1 hour
- Snooper Truckmate specialist GPS helps commercial vehicle drivers get to their destination quickly, safely and economically. Specifically designed for Truck and HGV use.
- Making a multi-stop journey can prove a challenge for most Sat Nav Systems but not the S5100. Simply enter the postcodes of up to 16 addresses and the S5100 provides the best route for your vehicle.
- With free TMC built-in, the S5100 alerts drivers to upcoming traffic congestion, re-routing to help to avoid delays.
- Snooper provides all map data on the 8GB Micro SD card included; this allows any future European map updates to be downloaded hassle-free. Ensuring your S5100 is always up to date.
- To ease the difficulties of driving larger vehicles, the S5100 advises of the optimum lane for the vehicle to safely navigate through upcoming junctions.
- Extra Environmental Settings – Input the Euro Standard of the vehicle plus other emission factors to avoid LEZ’s and any potential charges. The S5100 even accepts load codes to create incredibly bespoke routes.
- It is specially made for trucks and long vehicles. It may not be suitable for saloon cars or mini-trucks
- Short battery life.
- Small memory space.
This GPS navigator is suitable for trucks and other big vehicles. It is capable of taking multiple codes at once, unlike other navigators. Users will have to put up with some of the downsides mentioned.