The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 is designed to help you learn more so you can achieve more. It goes beyond tracking steps and calories to offer actionable insights on everything from your running style to your heart rate. Connect seamlessly via Bluetooth to your favorite apps so you can keep moving, and a sleek, all-new design means you can wear the Galaxy Watch Active2 everywhere from the gym to the pool to your bed. This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of a disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
Dimensions: 4×4×1.1 cm
Operating system: Tizen
Connectivity: GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
Battery life: 43 hours
- Battery built for endurance: The Galaxy Watch Active2’s long-lasting battery can go for more than a 5 day on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with wireless power share works with Qi-compatible Samsung devices (compatibility with non-Samsung Qi devices not guaranteed); Speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device and may be restricted by cases or covers.
- Better insights to reach your fitness goals get more out of every mile thanks to built-in pace coaching on the Galaxy Watch Active2; Its advanced sensors keep your pace to help you better achieve your run goals. Audio Playing Format-MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB.
- Keep your beat; You can see if your heart rate is where you want it with Galaxy Watch Active2; Get automatically alerted if your watch detects a high or a low heart rate; This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of a disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
- The watch does not have a USB port, so it can only be charged wirelessly.
- It cannot accommodate sim cards.
This is a stunning piece of technology, very sleek, and looks great on any wrist. It also contains essential features that make it suitable for personal monitoring health. However, it comes at quite a high price; therefore, intending users should be prepared.