The tablet comes with a 10.50-inch touchscreen display with 1600×2560 pixels at a pixel density of 290 pixels per inch (PPI). An Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 processor powers Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e (LTE). It comes with 4GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e (LTE) runs Android 9.0 and is powered by a 7040mAh non-removable battery.
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 670
Screen size: 10.5 inches
Operating system: Android 9
- The Galaxy Tab S5e’s cross-device communication ecosystem allows you to receive phone calls and send messages on your tablet. There’s no distance restriction, as long as your devices are logged in to the same Samsung account. Never miss a call and reply to messages, even when your phone’s not around.
- The slim and light POGO keyboard snaps on to your Galaxy Tab S5e and is ready for action before you can say “GO!” Portable and protective, use this wonderful accessory, along with the DeX mode for enhanced productivity and effortless typing.
- A vivid 26.72cm (10.5”) AMOLED display that delivers stunning color reproduction and perfect screen brightness levels. With an included Netflix subscription, you’re all set to immerse yourself like never before in the world of movies and TV shows.
- With a Quad Speaker system tuned by AKG and integrated Dolby Atmos 3D surround sound, the Galaxy Tab S5e produces rich, clear sound for a truly immersive experience.
- The Galaxy Tab S5e’s 7040mAh long-lasting battery lets you watch up to 14.5 hours of video, that’s roughly eight full-length movies. Besides, charging is super easy and super quick with POGO fast charging, in case you need a break between consecutive marathons.
- Available in 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM configuration, along with micro SD support up to 512GB. So whether you play epic games or store tons of epic photos and videos (or both), you don’t need to worry about speed or space.
- Low pixel density shows in some situations
- The inconvenient fingerprint sensor on the power button
This slim beauty is a sought after tablet from Samsung is designed to satisfy users for any purpose it is intended. Low pixel density is a challenge to overcome while using this tablet.