The Galaxy S10 features a large curved-edge screen and puts vault-like security at your fingertips with our new Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner. With a front camera and 3 rear cameras featuring an ultra-wide and zoom lens, the Galaxy S10 lets you capture every angle of a scene. It also comes with a battery with so much power you’ll be able to share it with your friends.
Screen size: 5.8 inches
Battery capacity: 3100mAh
Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth.
Processor: Exynos 9820
- Enjoy uninterrupted viewing on the Galaxy S10. The stunning 6.1-inch Infinity-O Display is crafted from flawless glass, which wraps from edge to edge, with no home button, no notch for the receiver, and a simple dot opening for the front camera.
- PowerShare: Bring your friend’s phone back to life if it’s drained. Stack your Galaxy Watch on top of your Galaxy S10 and charge them at the same time. Or top up your Galaxy Buds when you’re on the move.
- Capture incredible 4K UHD videos with a front-facing camera for the first time on a Samsung Galaxy phone. Achieve super steady footage with the Galaxy S10’s ultra-wide rear camera and intelligent software for smooth filming, even when your journey is on the adventurous side.
- Keep your phone secure with the new Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner. It reads every ridge and notch of your finger, and because it sits under the screen, your finger won’t accidentally smudge your rear camera ever again. It even performs in low temperatures and strong sunlight.
- See only what you need, find focus on what you’re doing, and use your phone in a way that feels like second nature. Samsung’s new interface, One UI, works with the way you use your phone. Screens are uncluttered, icons pop with color, and we’ve even made it easier to use one-handed.
- Short battery life.
- Comes at a high price.
Samsung continues to stay relevant in the Android leaderboard upon the release of this beautiful body of intelligence. However, its battery life is still a concern.