The Polaroid 3D 5.03194E+12 is a beautiful gift in this new age. It comes with technical features that bring to life solids and a true reflection of your wildest imagination. You can print absolutely anything with this powerful machine. It features A 3.5-inch Full-color LCD touch screen, which includes one-click instant print, the ability to view video playback of previously printed models, as well as simple step-by-step instructions to enhance user experience. The Polaroid SmartPrep Software is the brain behind the activities of this 3D software. This software makes it possible for the user to download and print free models direct from Polaroid’s model library, see how long your print will take and how much material the printer will use, print multiple items at the same time, view, edit and save your print area before printing.
Resolution: 50-300 microns
Operating system: Android and IOS
Software: Polaroid SmartPrep
Build volume: 12×12×12 cm
- Heated glass print bed, allowing you to print with multiple materials and remove models effortlessly, post-print.
- Multiple ways to send your model to print Via SD card, USB, mobile app (Wi-Fi).
- The Polaroid SmartPrep 3D printing software is your platform for effortlessly preparing, editing, and printing your models. Import and edit .stl files, and then it is as simple as two clicks to print! There is a small but comprehensive number of Advanced Settings for those more advanced users that allow you to make changes to the way your model prints if you choose to.
- Although the Polaroid PlaySmart 3D printer has only one extruder, you can easily print models in multiple colors. By selecting Multi-Color in Polaroid SmartPrep you can pre-set points on your model by percentage or height in mm. The printer will then automatically pause to allow you to change your filament to another color.
- It is costly
- The filament could use an upgrade.
This Polaroid printer is a useful tool for all creative thinkers. However, it comes with its limitations.