Stay fit and stay connected with Forerunner 35. This easy-to-use GPS running watch with a wrist-based heart rate is small and lightweight and has everything you need to take your running to the next level. Wrist-based heart rate lets you run without a chest strap while various sport profiles allow you to work out your way. It also has useful features such as Auto Pause® and run/walk mode. Forerunner 35 has smart connectivity so you can get your calls, texts, and other phone notifications right on your wrist. It also allows for automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, a free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights, and share your progress as you meet your goals.
Dimension: 3.55 x 4.07 x 1.33 cm
Weight: 37.3 g
Operating system: IOS, Android
Connectivity: Bluetooth and GPS
Battery life: 9 days
- Forerunner 35 is slim and lightweight – perfect for daily runs, training, and racing. It features a built-in Garmin Elevate wrist-based heart rate as well as GPS that tracks your distance, pace, intervals, and more. And since the watch captures all these stats, your watch is all you need – no phone, no chest strap. Just put on Forerunner 35 and go.
- When paired with your compatible smartphone, Forerunner 35 offers the convenience of smart notifications right on your wrist along with a variety of other connected features make it easy to live and run without one interrupting the other2. Stay connected to family and friends with the live tracking feature, which lets them follow your runs in real-time. Forerunner 35 also keeps you up to date with automatic software updates, and it allows for music controls and more on your device.
- There’s no reason not to wear your Forerunner 35 every day, thanks to its extensive activity tracking features. That includes steps, calories, distance, sleep, and intensity minutes, not to mention 24/7 heart rate monitoring. It also watches out for periods of inactivity and gives you vibration alerts when it’s time to move.
- The heart rate monitor is slow.
- Limited fitness tracking.
The Garmin Forerunner 35 is a good running watch. It has a safe design, connects fairly quickly to GPS satellites, and lasts a while on a charge.